IAA UNESCO artist, lives in Athens, works everywhere.
Her main Project Myth/Network* -1990-2017- is an open system of interlaced self-fueling sub-projects emerging from depth psychology and multiplexing in
- - Biodegradable, interactive, overview installations like Chrysalis 1990- anchored in 300 sites-27 countries, composing an ideography of the web before it’s spreading (launched in the Museum of Modern Art Joensuu, PAND conference, Meeting of the Worlds, Finland 1990).
- - Overlapping dispersive overview installations touching down across the globe often through her participation in big events (Biennials of Beijing 2005-2008, Biennial of Tashkent 2007, Nuit Blanche Paris 2007, FMC Syria2006, Flags MEADOWS UNESCO Beirut 2012,, Design House of Cyprus Athens 2009, Night of Museums Munster Germany 2015, University of Lucian Blaga Sibiu Silver Medal 2007, Olympic Fine Arts Beijing Gold Medal 2008)
- - Affective - cognitive maps of mythically augmented sites merging spectral/ actual space adopted in 1995 by the European Network of Poetry as a new form of poetical expression
- - Code Lexomorphes: language games with cryptographic patterns based on the ancient Greek mathematical codification of the alphabet. (Symposium on Greek language, Old Parliament of Athens, EETE Silver Medal 2009).
- - Urania’s Gardens: Agro-psycho-Social art generating community projects. http://Uraniagardens.blogspot.com
Her artistic acts are processed and formulated in Greek, English and French in her research documentaries, cross-disciplinary essays and allegoric bionarratives.
She graduated in Psychology- Sociology B.A. Pierce/Deree ACG, studied Chemistry-Physics in the American University of Cairo, had a 7 years apprenticeship in visual arts in S. Hermann's workshop, Besancon, Alexandria and has the National Arabic language diploma. Her early paintings as Poly Casdas are in private collections.
*Project Myth/Network, EMST National Museum of Contemporary Art, Greece, Archives code 1595. Donation:Xagoraris 1991.